Zbigniew Szydłowski - licensed restructurisation advisor, receiver, court supervisor, liquidator.
A specialist and practitioner with abundant experience in the field of restructurisation law, bankruptcy and reorganisation law, corporate law.
• The procedure allowing the viable resolution of problems of an excessively indebted person not running their own business
• The description of the premises for the declaration of personal bankruptcy
• The formal requirements for the application for the declaration of bankruptcy
• Opportunities for personal debt relief and their use in practice
• Equitable and humanitarian grounds as a form of lifebelt for a debtor
• The premises for the redemption of liabilities without the arrangement of a plan for repayments
• The liabilities not eligible for redemption in the process of personal bankruptcy
• Application for the arrangement of a plan for repayments (how effectively to justify the applied-for sum in a plan for repayments)
• Advice, consulting, client representation